The Ultimate Telepractice Training for Beginners is a step-by-step guide for adding telepractice to your speech therapy practice.
In this course, you will learn how to identify appropriate clients, select the technology you’ll need to conduct high-quality telepractice sessions, choose a videoconference platform that fits your needs and budget, and find appropriate materials to use in your telepractice.
Learning outcomes include:
- Identify which clients are appropriate for telepractice service delivery.
- List three considerations in selecting the appropriate technology.
- List three considerations in selecting the right videoconferencing platform for your practice.
- Select appropriate materials to use with your clients.
As a bonus, you will also schedule a free LIVE practice session with me to practice your newly acquired skills.
The Assessments in Telepractice course will give you the tools you need to conduct assessments via telepractice with confidence.
Course topics include:
- Review of research on conducting assessments via telepractice
- Technical requirements to conduct online assessments
- Administering paper-based assessments via telepractice
- Administering digital assessments via telepractice
- Special considerations for client and clinician